back to college website
NOTE PLEASE :
To register for examinations on this portal, you need to have scanned and saved some or all the following documents where applicable:
- Basic Medical Degree Certificate, e.g MBBS, MB ChB,BDS,etc
- Certificate for full Registration with National Medical Board
- Certificates for Voluntary Service(NYSC or others where applicable)
- Evidence of Change of Name(Where applicable)
- Certification Page - Please click below to download the certification page, print and fill it, then scan it
before you start your registration because you will have to upload back the filled copy while registering
BEFORE YOU START YOUR REGISTRATION, PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE ON HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT SUCCESSFULLY
Follow these steps to register for an examination.
1) If this is your first time of using this portal, you will need to create an account on
the portal, click here to create an account
2) If you have already created an account, what you need to do is to login, please
use the form below to login
3) After logging in, you will need to attach your passport photograph and update your basic
details called "Profile"
4) After the above step, you can now proceed by
clicking on "Register For An Examination"
5) Then Select the examination you want to apply for, click on "Submit"
6) You will be redirected to the examination summary page, click on "Proceed to Application form" button showing
below the summary table.
7) Then you will be redirected to the Application Form, Please FOLLOW the instructions at the top of the application form.
8) After you have filled the examination application form and attached all documents, you MUST make payment either online or offline.
9) After a successful online payment, print the receipt that shows your payment was successful as an evidence of payment, you will also
get two different email messages from two different email addresses if your payment is successful
(if you selected offline mode of payment)
10) After you must have made an offline payment into bank account, then your examination application will be successful.
PRIMARY CANDIDATES DO NOT NEED TO SEND ANY DOCUMENT TO THE COLLEGE WHEN THEY ARE DONE WITH SUCCESSFUL REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT. DIPLOMA, PART I AND PART II CANDIDATES ARE TO CHECK THE EXAMINATION ADVERT TO KNOW THE DOCUMENTS THEY ARE TO SEND TO THE COLLEGE.